Monday, May 30, 2011

A blast from the past


Remember the Carol Burnett Show? Remember her skit called "Went with the Wind". Click here: This is part two. If you want to see it from the beginning, click here Each segment is about 10 minutes long. Funny stuff! I actually remember watching this when it first aired. Why can't TV be like this anymore?

Anyway, I have a wonderful customer in PA that asked me to make this for one of her dolls Halloween costume. She actually mentioned this last year and I think we both forgot about it. This time when she asked, I hurried and made it. She hasn't seen it yet (except for pictures) so I hope it's OK with her that I post this.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Aunt T you are AMAZING!!!!! I love that outfit. You did a awesome job on it.

Love ya,
Mandy

Unknown said...

This is amazing and hilarious! YOU are such a fun crazy lady! WOW this is so good! She will be so happy! ONE OF A KIND PEOPLE, MY SISTER IS ONE OF A KIND AND SO ARE HER CREATIONS! hugs...sis...

Unknown said...

OH my gosh I just watched the CB video and it is sooo funny...so are you making the beautiful dress she wore in the beginning?

Diana said...

Oh Terrie, Carol came into mind the moment I say this! What a wonderful job you did and brought back some funny memories too! Love Di ♥

bjk said...

Terrie, so sorry this is late but I love Love LOVE it. You are a genius with needle and thread and your eye for detail is amazing! I'm trying to convince Abby to play the 'Prissy' part (played by Vicki Lawrence)but she's too happy being the Fairy 'Goth' Mother. Hugs for a job so well done.

Greta Huls said...

Would you be able to make another? I know my Steampunk Addie would adore it!