Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three in one week???

OK, This makes post #3 in less than a week. Don't get too excited. I'm almost caught up on my sewing so I thought I would update you.

I got the results back from my x-ray. I have two broken ribs and they are displaced. No wonder I have been in so much pain and no wonder I feel something rubbing and moving around every time I breath or move my right arm. Anyone have a cure for broken ribs?

And since my life is all about dolls and stuff, here is my latest creation. I was asked by a new customer if I could make the wedding dress from Phantom of the Opera. She sent me photos (of which I cannot get to save to upload here)and this is what I've come up with:

3 comments:

Keersten said...

Holy cow! (To both actually) I don't know what to do about broken ribs, but I've heard chocolate helps. (wink) That dress amazing!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh sis....these dresses are so beautiful! You are totally amazing....BROKEN RIBS wow...and easily done by coughing! I had pheumonia and coughed so hard that I tore some rib ligament or muscle around the middle...it was horrible! I couldn't even breath without crying, or lay down, I slept sitting up...went to work every day, you know the drill. The only thing to do is wear a wrap, bind yourself up real tight, as tight as you can stand it but only during the day, I am soo sorry. My sister the...amazing dress maker and pattern creator! And winner of a Disneyland trip! You better go! with your girls! and me of course....hehehehe we would have soo much fun! hehehe

Ottilie Weber said...

Ah sorry that happened to you!!

This doll dress is seriously gorgous!! Love that play!!