Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm exhausted

If anyone thinks that taking care of 9 puppies isn't exhausting, they've never tried it. These little pups wear me out and by the looks of it, they wear themselves out. I'm glad they think my bed is comfy because I sure don't.

They do love the snow but they have the sense to come in when I call them. At least most of them do. A couple of them, Chunk and Max are always the last to come in and that's only when they realize they are the only ones out there and are all alone.

These pictures were taken just this afternoon. Most of the pups were already in but some were playing with Lacy before I called them all in.





Here are a couple of random photos just because I think they are cute.



Yes, she climbed into the bowl all by herself. Thank goodness we don't put water in that bowl. I guess it was just easier to sit in that and eat than try to stand and reach to eat her momma's food.

3 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Happy New Year to your family, Terrie! Those puppies are adorable.

Love, your cousin in Las Vegas...
Jaime Woodmansee Lea

Diana said...

This is just TOO cute Terrie! And I have no idea how you are keeping up with all of those pups!! But I'll bet they keep you warm in bed at night!!
Happy New Year! Love Di ♥

Unknown said...

WHOA! those pups are so dang cute, but I just don't know how you do it! It will be hard to part with them...you are parting with them aren't you????