Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meet Millicent


Her name is Millicent. I don't have her full family history yet but she's 10 years old and lives in England in the year 1792. I chose this because of the transition of the clothing styles right around this time will give me more options. This gown is her holiday gown. When Millicent saw it at the clothier's she wanted it more than anything else in the world but the price was far beyond what her father could afford. A few weeks later, to Millicent's surprise, a package arrived. In it, was the gown. She later learned that Father had sold his favorite silver cuff links in order to buy it for her.

OK, cheesy, but I'm not that creative when it comes to writing and story telling.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love the dress Terrie. It is sooo beautiful. It reminded me of a Halloween costume my Katie wore when she was a wee little one! Many years ago in a place far, far away! See what you started! Love Di ♥

bjk said...

Terrie, Millicent is gorgeous in her new gown. Connie didn't think your back story about the gown was cheesy at all, she thought it was sweet. Barb