Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

In case I didn't mention it last year, we started a family tradition years ago to get the Nielsen family members together on Halloween at our house, serve stew or chili then have the kids to Trick-or-Treating. As the nieces and nephews grew up, Brent's family stopped coming. Soon enough though, we started having grandkids and Kim took on the responsibility of having the party at her house. I still make the stew or chili but she gets to clean up. Here are a few pictures of the kids this year:
Our handsome Zach. He was dressed as Darth Vader.


Beautiful Aubrey. She was dressed as a pretty witch.


Handsome Jase. He was a famous cowboy but I can't remember which one. Wyatt Earp, maybe.


Little Miss Mollie B'Golly. Isn't she so stinkin' cute? Of course, she was a cute witch, just like her sister and yes, I made the skirts and capes and decorated the hats.


My Sweet little Jacob. He did not like that turtle costume one bit.


And here they are all together. As soon as Jeff gets me a picture of Rylie in her Harley Cutie outfit, I will include it in this post as well.

3 comments:

Diana said...

What a great tradition Terrie! It sounds like lots of fun, makes me wish we had a bigger family! Loved the photos, they were all adorable!
Love Di ♥

Unknown said...

AHHHH so sweet! I don't have one memory pic of my sweet Holloweenie kiddie! NOT ONE! We went to Tuacahn and saw "Thriller" with Diana and Glen. It was fun. But I did miss the grandies a lot. I even decorated my house for the kids. Dumb huh. oh well. Call me! luv u

Keersten said...

Oh my cuteness! I can't believe all of these darling grandkids! I am so glad you sent me a link!