Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Brent's fault

Brent said he started feeding her to keep her away from the baby quail. She came around every night at the same time. She follows him as he waters the lawn. It started raining at night so we left the garage open enough for her to come in and keep dry. This is where Brent found her the other day:

I did try to bring her inside one day but the dogs freaked her out. She will sit on the garage porch and meow but as soon as we open the door, she jumps down, almost as if to say "come out and play". She loves her ears and head scratched but don't even think about rubbing her back or tummy. She BITES!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! leave it up to you and Brent....such suckers for a stray, well if she is happy being outside... I guess that is ok too! so.. you must have a name for her right? You guys are so funny! and she seems to be very content in your car too! now that is being one heck of a nice pet lover, to let a stray homestead in your car LOL!

Terrie said...

I'm taking suggestions for names!

Diana said...

I am so sick of stray cats! They poop in my garden and that really makes me mad! Better be careful that she doesn't "Mark her territory" in your car.
Love Di ♥

Burrell said...

Uh huh. Sure. Blame it on Brent. Hehe. Well, how about naming her Taloolah. I don't know. It's just fun to say. *smile*