Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good Golly Miss Mollie

As Papa puts it, this little girl has one heck of a personality. She's sassy and so talkative and even though she just turned 2, we think she thinks she's 15! Saturday night Kim thought she would come over so I can show her how to sew some things. They'd been here about 15 minutes. About three minutes of silence and Mollie comes down to my office with a box of baby wipes. She said, "here mom, clean me up". This was AFTER we cleaned her up!

This is what I found on my bathroom counter and in my makeup box:


Then as Kim and I were cleaning it up, Kim doesn't hear Mollie. She called out to her and JUST IN TIME, we caught her: Yes, that's a handful of vaseline. She was just about to rub it all over herself. She actually had two handfuls but I got one before we snapped the picture.

Remember the Sesame Street song: Guess which thing just doesn't belong here, guess which thing(s) just isn't the same...
Kim isn't sure if she followed the cat or the cat followed her.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Well Gee Terrie, I thought my grandson Jack was a handful!!
How in the heck did she get up on those shelves?! Love Di ♥

The Brownings said...

Little turd!

Burrell said...

NO. WAY. She and Laynee should never be left in the same room. Alone. Ever. I love this little one. Super sassy. That will go a long way for her in the future. You go Mollie!

Unknown said...

that just scared the .....out of me! that dang shelf could have fallen over on her and...oh my gosh i don't want to think of what .... oh dear! Brent needs to go over there and screw the back of that cabinet to the wall! just in case she finds it necessary to climb...again! (it is funny though)! PHEW!