Monday, June 21, 2010

A day off

I had a procedure scheduled for today so I took the day off from work. So why is it that I feel so guilty? Is it because I have so much work to do or is it because my procedure went quickly and I got out sooner than I expected and if I wasn't so sleepy, I'd probably go to work? I don't know but in any event, the doc said I shouldn't be driving for at least 4 hours so I can't go to work ...oh wait, I don't have to drive to work, I just go downstairs to my office! My mind is a bit fuzzy right now so I don't even think I should be blogging. I certainly can't sew or I would be unpicking every mistake I make. I think maybe I will go back upstairs and try to sleep a little. I've been up since 2:30, with the exception of the 30 minute nap I took during the procedure. Now don't go worrying about me. It was nothing really. Just a little screening that my doctor seems to think is very important for anyone who turns 50 but at least I've been given a 10 year pass because everything looked excellent. I may be overwieght but I'm healthy as a horse!

3 comments:

Diana said...

If this was the same "Procedure" that my husband had a few years back, he was very loopy that day! So I think the day off of work is a good idea. Get some rest Terrie, glad to her that you are good to go!
Love Di ♥

Burrell said...

Hey. Stop it. No feeling guilty for taking a little time off when you need it. You work hard and yep, the work load can seem like a lot (not that I would know or anything) but you deserve a break now and then, right? And yay for being healthy. I love the horse picture. He's smiling reeeeeally big. :)

Unknown said...

COLONOSCOPY yes you can say it...BTDT and not as bad as i thought. I think next time I will put a smiley face on my bottom, just for the fun of it to make the doc smile....lol so glad to hear that you are healthy sis. I guess getting older is part of life, something we just can't avoid...I guess.....