Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 2

Down 3.1 pounds. Not hungry at all. Of course I see food and think I'd love to have it but I am sticking to this. I did cheat a little though. I put lotion on my hands. They were catching on the fabric I was sewing on this morning and I can't handle that. I checked the ingredients and there were no obvious oils or waxes in there so I put on just a little.

As far as projected weight gain once you are done with this diet, that's not supposed to happen. The protocol says that if you gain more than two pounds after your ending weight from the last treatment, then you eat a specific diet for one day and you should lose those two pounds easily. Of course you have to weigh yourself everyday to know this but the whole purpose of this diet and the HCG chemical is to force your metabolism to work the way it should again. I know a few people that did only one treatment, lost 20 pounds and are back to eating whatever they want and have not gained any back. I know that I do need to eat healthier and watch the sugars and carbs (which is my problem)but I think that this will help. If I stay away from them for the duration of this first treatment, it may be easier to stay away from them altogether.

Jenny, my daughter is on this as well. She's been on it a few days longer than I and has lost 7 pounds on her 7 days so far. She will only need one treatment since she only has 15-20 to lose but she's keeping me on track.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Terrie this is awesome! I am so proud of you following through with this. I know you have struggled for soooo long and been so disappointed. Stay with is sis, you can do it! Did it cost a lot, the first treatment? I wish I could afford it. Are you doing the shots? I can't wait to see your end results!