Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 3

They say the first day is the biggest loss day. Today I am down another 1.7 pounds. I don't expect to lose that much in a day very often. It's supposed to be about a pound a day from here on out. Instead of shots, they have now come out with drops you put under your tongue. It's about $80 for a treatment of 20 days, I think. Jenny got this for us and we split an order so we'll see how long it ggoes for. There are websites you can order from but unless you know someone personally that has gone through one of the sites, I don't recommend it because you never know what you are getting. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am happy that this is working for you so far Terrie. Just make sure you take care of yourself while working on the weight loss.
Love Di ♥