Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Saturdays

These pictures are in reverse order but they are too hard to change on my mini netbook so I'll just deal with them the way they are. The week before last Saturday when my son was in town, we went to our oldest daughter, Kim's house. Kim is the one that just had a baby. We had dinner (KFC) and played Rock Band. I have to tell you, or rather brag a bit that my two grandchildren, Zach and Aubrey are Beetles Fans now that they have been exposed to this version of Rock Band. They now know all the Beetles music, thanks to their dad.


Then just last Saturday, we went to our youngest daughter's house. She wanted to try a new recipe so we all went there for dinner and more Rock Band. This time, I bought the Rock Band Country version since I prefer country music.Three piece girls band, Aubrey on Drums, Kim on Guitar and me singing a "white trash version of Shania karaoke".
Brent, Zac and Shawn playing a Beetles favorite
Jase, pretending to play guitar
Aubrey, just looking cute
Jase, he's really not mad, he's jumping on the ottoman.
Miss Mollie on the drums (She's 18 months old...a child prodigy in the making)
Aubrey on the guitar, Jenny singing "She thinks my tractor's sexy"
Kim on guitar
Jase loves his new baby cousin, Jacob
Cute baby Jacob

Brent on Drums, Jeff in the background on bass and Zach on guitar. Zach was also the singer. He can play and sing at the same time on a hard level and still get over 90% score.



Uncle Jeff with the kids. We're trying to get them all to pose with him but either one or the other refused to cooperate.

Miss Aubrey singing. She can't read but she knows the words to the song and gets high scores!





Mollie...Say "CHEEEEESE"
I just love my family. I am so lucky and so blessed!

1 comment:

Jerelene said...

What a beautiful family!! You are truly blessed...and that little guy Jacob, is an angel :)
Hope you are feeling well..I LOVE your background with the butterflies!! So pretty :)
Love, Jerelene