Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Well, sort of. I have been so busy at work, training a new employee only to have to let her go after a week and a half then trying to catch up on my own work that doesn't get done while I am training and now having to find another new employee to start training on Monday. I interviewed a gal today that may work out.I kind of got the feeling she wasn't over excited about the job, having to be on the phone all day but she said she would call me to let me know this evening or tomorrow morning after she discusses it with her husband. She has to be trained by the end of next week because I will be in Florida the week after. I've even been getting orders for more doll clothes since Christmas so I've been continuing my 15 hour work days. Today is the first day I have not needed to do something for someone else.

Last weekend my son came to visit from Arizona. It was a very short visit and I think he was sad to leave. We just did family stuff and as soon as Kim sends me her pictures (because I forgot my camera) I will post pictures.

About Florida, Brent is going for a work convention and I am tagging along. Since his convention will go from Sunday to Wednesday, I will have the day to myself on Sunday then Mon thru Wed, I will be working my regular job from the hotel room. Then on Thursday and Friday, Brent and I will do some sight seeing.

I went to the doctor for the swelling in my feet. He gave me some water pills and the swelling is going down a little but not as quickly as I had hoped. I still cannot get my shoes on so wherever I go, I have to wear my slippers. I am really hoping that by the time we leave for FL on the 23rd, my feet will be back to normal.

Pictures and more posts to follow in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Terrie,
I was so glad to hear from you! I was wondering and wondering what you were up to. Kinda hopin' you were taking a much needed break. Maybe when you get to Florida you can chill, just a little? Good luck with the swelling, drink lots of water so that you can keep running to the bathroom! Looking forward to the pix!
Love Di

Unknown said...

OH SIS take 2 pills, you will be up all night but it will help! Gosh I wish I could go with you...we would have so much fun getting into trouble!