Saturday, August 8, 2009

Discount Puppy

She was the last one unpicked from a litter of 8. The owner said that he would give us a discount on her because of her white paws. Truth be told, we would have bought her anyway, whether she was the last one or full price. She was the one that came to us first and kept coming back to us. Yes, she was THE ONE!

The first name that came to my mind when I saw her was "Lacy" so here she is, the newest member of our family, Lacy.







For those of you that can't tell, she is a golden retriever. Very spoiled and Luke doesn't care much for her yet.


2 comments:

Blessings each day said...

How could she have been the last...I LOVE those little white tips and she's just sooo beautiful and cute. Thank you for spoiling her, that does my heart good.

Discounted puppy just sounded so pitiful.

blessings,

marcy

Diana said...

Congadulations Terrie on your beautiful new arrival. I hope you and your hubby have lots of fun spoiling little Lacey!