Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekly Bowling Scores 7/19/09

What does strike+spare+strike+spare+strike+strike+strike+spare+spare+9=? Check the score on my game #4!
Jenny 175 / 137
Terrie 133 / 129 / 144 / 212
Brent 130 / 135 / 156 / 106

I didn't dare look at the score the entire game. Brent said something in the 4th frame and I told him to be quiet. I didn't want to know. Then he just kept shaking his head. After I bowled the last frame, and I got a 9 on the last throw, I looked up and saw my score. My heart started pounding and the Sunday morning regulars were all giving me a "thumbs up". I could not believe I had just done that! and Yes, my score was DOUBLE Brent's score in that game and I have no intention of letting him forget that!

1 comment:

The Brownings said...

Thanks for downgrading my 175! Good job mom! I knew you had it in ya!