Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today, I am...

HAPPY.
I woke up today feeling very tired and not wanting to get out of bed but I did anyway at 5:45 and got in the shower. As I was dressing, it suddenly hit me; I am happy. My little business is going well. My "real job" is going well. I love working from home. I love my life.
Today, I want to tell my husband of 31+ years how much I love him. Actually, it's impossible for me to put into words just how much so, I love him beyond words.

Today, I want to tell each of my children how proud I am of each of them. They have grown into such awesome people. Thank you for loving me anyway, even after I was screaming and yelling at you (it seemed like I was always yelling). Thank you for taking my advice (after you grew up) even though I may not have always been the example when you were in the process. Thank you for allowing me to be your mom.

Today, I want to tell each of my grandbabies how much I love them. Having grandchildren is probably the most rewarding, fulfilling dream anyone could ever have and I think I have been blessed with 4 of the best!

Today, I want to tell each of my siblings how much I love them. I don't tell you that often enough. Thank you for being my big brother or big sister. Each of you have taught me something, whether it was how to tie my shoes or how to fight for myself. Regardless, I am who I am because of your influance.

Today, I want to tell my Mom and Dad how much I love them and miss them. I know you're spirits are with me everyday. Thank you for all the support and love you have given me everyday of my life. Thank you for allowing me to make my own decisions and thank you for sharing your wisdom so that I would always know the right decisions to make to help get me to this point in my life.

Today, I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. In a way, you are the reason I blog. Thanks for letting me share my thoughts and dreams. Thanks for letting me read about your thoughts and dreams. Thank you for helping me to remember each and every day that the little things are the most important things.

I love my life and everything in it!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Terrie,
I am so glad that you are filled with so much love today! I am too, because I was able to get a working ( at least for now )computer. I am going to have Katie show me how to put pictures up so I can send a picture of those dolls. This is an old computer and it may not work but we will give it a try!

Isn't wonderful to wake up feeling joyful!

The Brownings said...

Love you mom! Super cute pic too!