Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleeping Biddle

I told you I would make a beautiful gown for my Sleeping Biddle Kiddle. Here it is.

This little gown took me approximately 4 hours to make. I was committed to getting her dressed and by golly, however long it took, I was going to stick it out. I would make it then take it apart and then get it to where I thought it was fine only to put it on her and it looked funny so I ended up sewing it right onto her. It will never be removed unless I cut it off! I think for the next naked doll, I will just buy a crochet dress from eBay. They are only $5 and I'd rather be spending my time on other things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK SIS, that is really cute...but..you are crazy! NO you are not...I love that you enjoy dolls! I want to buy them too, but I don't think I could get away with it. I don't have any cute girls to show them off to. Anyway, cute cute cute....