Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrity sighting

Last Sunday morning around 8, went to Walmart. I was in the toothpaste section headed toward the end of the isle near the pharmacy and I could swear I saw Trace Adkins. My first clue of course was the long ponytail, tight t-shirt on a very tall man. I would say this man was at least 6'5". I didn't want to look like a fool so I just went about my business. I went down the next isle and saw him again. He was the only one in the isle and as soon as I started down there, he turned and went the other direction, sort of like he didn't want to be noticed. I didn't get a look at his face full on but from the side. Thaat and his back side sure makes me think he was who I though he is. Now, I'm sure you are probably saying "What would Trace Adkins be doing in a Walmart in Draper UT?" Well, maybne he rnd out of toothpaste while he was passing through to his next gig. Hey, it can happen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! I would have died and maybe he didn't want to be noticed, OH MY I would have taken a pic with my phone! like I was calling someone then CLICK, but if you are like me, you don't think fast enough! look on the web. see where his last concert was or ....you lucky GIRL! You should have just said, "Hi Trace, good to see you" then just smiled your beautiful smile and melted! then walked away crying! lol