Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Val's fault

Yesterday, I read my neice's blog and she had a link on there to do a makeover. So, again, I spent several hours on the computer (mainly because that site is super slow), giving myself a "makeover". Here are three of my favorites
I always wanted to know what I would look like as a blonde with long straight hair. This is Reese Witherspoon's hair.

Here I am with the same style, just a different color
And here I am, very close to what I already look like with Eva Longoria Parker's short hair

Yes, It's a fun site but extremely slow so this is all I had the patience for. Unfortunately, I had to put on lots of foundation and conceler to get rid of my blotchy skin but I did learn a lesson. Never go out in public with little or no make up on. I look very scary in my before pic (that I will not post here).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Reese #2 with the darker hair!

Valerie said...

lol, isn't that site awesome?! But yeah, it gave me lots of trouble, too. It wasn't really slow for me, but it kept popping up an error message and then closing out my internet completely.

Kim Royer said...

I like the long dark hair! Cute mom

Unknown said...

that is really fun! I like the blonde, it makes you look real sexy! Your green eyes POP! Boy the older we get the more we look exactly the same! Man am I lucky or what!