Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cabinets



Glen came today and installed the cabinets. I will be putting the shelves in them and the doors on in the next couple of days. Somehow, I missed the second coat of paint in one of the cabinets so after I paint that tomorrow, I will hng the doors. Tomorrow, the countertop people will be out to measure and make the template and then the counters will be installed next week Friday. Finally, we're getting to the end. Now, I need ideas for what color to decorate with, i.e. Curtains, dish towels, rug by the door, etc.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Terrie, This looks so nice! I bet you are getting excited for the finished product. You sure put alot of work into this project! I love the floor- did you do that yourself? Hardwood? Bravo! Nice work to all of you industrious folks.

Unknown said...

wow I am so excited for you, it is just beautiful. I think I would stay with the rich warm browns and golds and accents with reds to bring out the floor. It is just beautiful, It will be weird cooking and turning around in the kitchen cause it is soooo different. I LOVE IT! Put some spice bottles on top of your cabinets with maybe some greenery and plate or 2, you can do any color or plate and bottles, reds would be beautiful in there. Gold and red place mats on the table, hmm makes me want to redecorate! I found some beautiful new place settings at BB&beyond that I am saving for....

The Brownings said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it in person-it looks so much different already!! It's about time you got your dream kitchen!!!
XOXO