Monday, March 23, 2009

Kitchen Progress


Here's my new kitchen floor. You like? It took Brent and me a week band we still have the closet to do but I think it's absolutely beautiful. I am more pleased with it than I expected. Glen will be coming to re-install the cabinets in the next day or two and I will post again when they are in. Brent will still have to run the water line for the ice maker and water to the fridge but we are going through the back of the cabinets so that's the next step. In the meantime, the countertop people will come out to make the template for the counters. It's finally coming together and then we can move into the front room and hall. The city has a trash pick up on Wednesday so we are trying to get the carpet pulled up by then. That leaves us only tomorrow evening. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and worth waiting for huh! I am so excited for you and it will look so nice when the cupboards get put back in. Keep us updated ok!

The Brownings said...

They look great!!