Friday, December 26, 2008

A Year in Review

Life truly is measured by the moments that take our breath away. My new blog header shows just a few of the photos that were taken this year. Photos that are special to me in one respect or another. I will not go into details but I am sure in most of the pictures, you can imagine why they are special. My family means the world to me. I have been so blessed this year. Although we have all had experiences that we prefer had never happened, we are stronger for each trial we've endured and knowing that we have a loving family behind us, our lives are richer than we could have ever hoped.
As the year comes to a close, "Count your blessings. Name them one by one!" I'm sure you won't have to look too far to see that you too have the wealth of kings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dito

Unknown said...

and you don't think you can write? hmmmm beautifully said sis.