Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekly Bowling Scores 12/26/08

Jeff was in town for Christmas. We had a very nice visit. We decided to take the family to dinner on Friday as one last get together before he had to leave early Saturday morning. I knew that all the men would love a good juicy steak so I picked the restaurant. Texas Roadhouse is Brent's favorite place for steaks so that's where we headed. Unfortunately, it was so crowded that we had to break up our party into two groups, Men and Women. We didn't even get to sit anywhere close to eachother. Because of this and my plan for one last get together, I dediced to bring up our favorite past time, bowling. Everyone was "game".

Kim 66 / 87
Jenny 116 142
Terrie 124 / 189 Yes, that's right! my highest score ever! 4 strikes in a row!
Zach 60
Shawn 129 / 121
Matt 135 / 153
Jeff 143 / 133
Brent 137 / 174 Brent thought he was going to beat me because he and I both had Turkey at the same time. I pulled it off though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so totally awesome! I am so proud of you sis! That is a great score! I have to go tonight and make a fool of myself once again. I have gone totally downhhill from the first of the season.

Kevin and Carrie said...

I'm way impressed! That's amazing. My high score is 227 but I can't come close to it anymore. I am taking another bowling class this semester so hopefully I'll be able to do it with my new awesome ball.