Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekly bowling scores 12/20/08

Brent 128 / 136 / 166
Terrie 110 / 129 / 97 and this was after two strikes in my tenth frame!
SomeGuy 699
Going bowling at the same time every week, you become acquainted with people that frequent the bowling alley on your schedule. Today, this guy that was bowling next to us had a 3 game combined score of 699. Yes, I said 699 and I believe his first game was something like 253. The problem bowling next to someone this good is that you feel obligated to wait for them and they usually have an extremely slow approach. This guy wipes off his ball before each toss but not only that, he stands there for about 2 minutes just looking at the pins and if someone within 2 lanes of him happens to go ahead, he waits until they go back to the table then takes another 2 minutes looking at the pins. Maybe I should try that. I just might get better scores. Either that or I will never let the ball out of my hand because I am waitning for people to clear out of the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate that! and that is a very strong word! but it happens EACH week on my league! some people are so irritating when they do that, and most of them don't bowl that well. What bugs me the most is after they throw the ball they stand at the end of the lane and wait to see what happens. HELLO! walk back stupid, the ball either will hit the pins or not! but get the heck off the lane so I can throw a gutter will ya!