Friday, November 7, 2008

Pills


Today I am thankful for sleeping pills. I know, it sounds real stupid to be thankful for sleeping pills but since I couldn't sleep last night, I would be thankful for them, for allowing me to fall asleep when I have those nights once in a while where I just can't seem to get to the sleepy point...had Costco not been out of them. I am also thankful for the pills I take for my restless legs. Bedtime was horrible for several years before they finally realized that RLS is real and people really do suffer from it.

4 comments:

The Brownings said...

I am sure that one day I will be thankful for the very same thing :>

Unknown said...

oh funny!!!!!!! and maybe because I can RELATE in ohhhh soooo many ways! Cute sis.....I loved this post....and I am tooo very thankful for sleeping pills, over the counter or the REALLY expensive ones, and YES, RLS is real, I was diagnosed 8 years ago when it first appeared in the SL Tribune.....Bob happened to read an article on it and said, Hey, I think you have this.....LOVE THE SHEEP CARTOON! your are so cute!

Valerie said...

AMEN TO THAT! I guess I know what side of the family I got my RLS from. What do you take for it? I take ProCal. Too bad sweet little Sophie just takes it all right back out of my system. *sigh*

Burrell said...

So...RLS must run in the Schippers gene because my pa has it, too. And sometimes I feel it nagging me, but I just get up out of bed and stretch really good, or I go outside (even if it's late...or early) and run around for 10 minutes. That seems to cure it. I'm sure one day, it won't be that way, but good to know that it has a name.