Thursday, November 6, 2008

Four Seasons

Today, I am thankful for the four seasons. No, not Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons, though I like them too but the WEATHER.

Spring: Because it reminds me of "new life". The tulips and corcus popping up out of the snow, the blossoms on the trees and the beginning of warm weather.

Summer: Because I love the warm weather.

Fall: Because I love the colors of fall and that the days are mostly somewhat warm for about a month anyway.(there is snow on the ground as I type this)
This is Battle Road in Massachusettes. I took this picture exactly 7 years ago when Brent and I were there for our anniversary.

Winter: The ONLY thing I like about winter is snow for Christmas. I've never lived in a climate where there isn't snow for Christmas and I cannot imagine Christmas without it. If I had a fireplace, I think I might like curling up next to it in the winter though.

OK, so this was a dumb post but just because I agreed to post daily this month, doesn't mean they will all be great posts!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your post! The only thing I disagree on is the SNOW, I hate snow.....guess that is why I am here and you are there! hehe although Christmas IS a little WEIRD here in St. George!

Mandy said...

I love your post!!! I like having all four seasons too.

The Brownings said...

I love that picture-looks like a professional :>