Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hurt Feelings

Sometimes people say or do things that hurt other people's feelings. Like talking down to them or treating them as if they were a child or as if they have never experienced certain things and how dare you give advice when you don't know anything?

My feelings were hurt today over something so stupid and silly. This is an ongoing thing I have with this individual and although this person most likely isn't aware, I want to apologize to anyone that I may have been rude to, said something unintentionally that hurt your feelings or for appearing to be stuck up or snobbish. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt someone's feelings so I am making an effort from this day on to be more kind and thoughtful and think before I speak.

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

:>
That's good advise for averyone to be thinking about-especially around the holidays!
Don't worry, Mom-be happy! In dad's words-I'll open up a can of whoop-A if I need to for ya! hehe

Unknown said...

oh my gosh.....Did I say anything that hurt your feelings? I hope it wasn't me.....I would never say anything....to hurt your feelings and I soooo hope it wasn't me....because I would DIE if I said something to hurt your feelings. ....... :(