Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekly Bowling Scores 4/26/08

Terrie 127 / 85 / 116 / 158 Whoo hoo!!! My highest score EVER with THREE strikes in a row!
Brent 145 / 147 / 189 / 174
Jenny missed it this time. She was in Idaho. I've decided two things when it comes to my performance in bowling. 1st, the music they play has a lot to do with it. When they play rap crap, I do badly. The first game, they played disco, then into the second game, they started playing the crap. Then came the oldies. Much better. 2nd, if I overthink, I do poorly. The fourth game I was getting a little tired, my hands were swelling and my thumb kept sticking but when I didn't think about it and just threw the ball, I did great!

1 comment:

The Brownings said...

Hooray for mom!!! You guys both did great. I can't help but think that it was b/c I wasn't there :< Oh well! I'll be there next week!