Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now you know

Now you know why I don't get much done. They have even taken over the floor space in my sewing area.


Honestly, who can resist a face like this?



They are not always this cute though. Nor do they sleep all the time. We seem to have a difficult time keeping them out of the litter box. Last Saturday, I cam down first thing in the morning and to my horror, I found one of my dolls on the floor. I thought for sure she was a gonner. I had laid her on top of a cabinet the night before. I must have had her head hanging over the edge a little too far because it seems to me that one of the pups had snuck in through the door and the door hit into the doll and knocked her onto the floor. After the pup(s) had found what they were after in the litter box, the came after the doll.


That's kitty litter "stuff" all over her face and in her hair. Do you know what happens to kitty litter when it gets wet? Well, it took a while but I got it all out. She cleaned up very nicely and doesn't even smell like the litter box anymore.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Being the mother of multiples seems to be so challenging! You are to be commended for your fortitude Terrie!

Those pups are just so cute, I hope and pray that you can find good homes for them all.

And I'm sorry about your doll but if anyone can fix here up. you can!

Love Di ♥

Jerelene said...

Hi Terrie!
MY..you HAVE been busy!!
The puppies are adorable :) We use to have labs..we had several litters. So, I can completely understand just how busy you are :)
I just love the pic from a previous post that showed one of the puppies sitting in the water bowl and eating...TOO cute!!
Hope you are doing well. I have finally committed to try and get back to blogging again. I think it will be therapeutic for me.
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Hugs, Jerelene

Unknown said...

ok I have decided not only is my sister crazy but she is totally crazy! That's all I have to say about this!
PS I love you Terrie, even though you are crazy!
PSS and will the culprit please step forward for chewing on my dollie? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! say the puppies who are TAKING OVER OUR HOUSE!
PSSS I still love you.....