Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Surprise!

I bet you thought I'd melted in the Arizona heat...never to post on my blog again but don't delete me from your list of blogs to follow just yet. I'm still around and plan on making good on the promise I made to myself when I started this blog. I told myself that I would post at least once a week, even if I didn't have anything to blog about.

Well, I don't really have much to write. I came home on Sept 30th. I'd been gone for 31 days. Brent told me I had been gone long enough and although I am missing my new granddaughter, I was missing home... My other grandkids, my girls, my cats and my dogs. OK, I missed Brent a little too.

The following Sunday was my birthday so my wonderful daughters took me to lunch and a movie on Saturday. If you haven't seen "You Again", I suggest you do. Wait, it's been about a month so it's about time it's out on DVD :) Anyway, it's pretty funny and a movie I will buy for my collection. Sunday, Brent invited the kids over for dinner and he cooked. I had a wonderful day until I went to bed. Ohhh, I hate having the flu. I couldn't even get out of bed on Monday. Monday evening I started to feel a little better, or so I thought. I went to bed and BAM, it hit me again. Long story short, I ended up passing out and falling off my bed. Luckily there was nothing in my way for me to hurt myself on. The next morning when I woke up, I felt just fine. Then on Wednesday, Brent got it. Hopefully that's the last of it for this year.

I've been busy sewing doll clothes and Halloween costumes. I've neglected my house. It's such a mess. It took me over an hour to clean my kitchen yesterday and I didn't even sweep. That was only dishes! My craft room looks like a hurricane hit it. I have misplaced the cord to my battery charger for my camera and I am crossing my fingers that it's in this mess somewhere. I need to take pictures of some new items I've made so I can post them on my website. If I don't find it, the next post will be as boring as this one!

2 comments:

bjk said...

Terrie, your posts are never boring! If you post once a week (boring or not) then I promise to post once a week (boring or not).

Diana said...

I'm sorry that you were That sick Terrie! Don't worry about the house, it will get done eventually. That must have been scary passing out like that. Sounds like you need some time to just relax! Happy belated Birthday!! Love Di ♥