Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life goes on

So before everyone removes me from their list of blogs to read because I haven't posted for so long, I figured I'd better post about everything that's been going on these last several weeks. Here we go in no particular order.

A few posts back, I commented about the landscaping in my front yard. It was pretty much non existant. Finally, after years of talking about it, we got curbing. Boy, what a difference a little concrete makes.


A closer look. I moved what flowers I had away from the house and window wells and then I've scattered wildflower seeds around. Next year, they should all be in full bloom. For now, this is it. I did buy quite a bit of bulbs and such from Roberta's but so far, less than half of what I've planted survived. Since they are guaranteed for a year, looks like I will be getting some of my money back.


A perfect peony. I accidentally got a little dirt on it but it's still a perfect bloom!


Jase turned 3 and is now officially potty trained (except at night)


Handsome Taz



Taz loves Paisley and Paisley loves to sit in boxes, no matter what size.


Lacie


The view from where I sit on my bed when I am not in my office working or sewing


Soccer Saturday: Each Saturday we go to the Grandkids soccer games. I took video of Zach's game but I guess I forgot to take stills. I got them of Aubrey's game though.

Mollie, Kim with Jacob and Brent.


Mollie likes to eat and she's will mooch off of anyone with food. (Really this is my daughter Jenny)Zach is on the right side and Jase, Jenny's boy is by Mollie.


Mollie's purple coke. Mollie loves to sneak sips of her daddy's coke. Today, she was a little feaverish and somewhat ornery so I gave her a can of grape soda and told her it was purple coke. She took one sip of it and immediately, she was a happy girl.


Papa and baby Jacob


Miss Aubrey Girl


Aubrey in action


There you have it. My life over the last few weeks summed up in a few pictures. Aside from all the stress at work and making a bunch of new items for my doll clothes business (click on the button to the left called All Dolled Up to see my stuff), life is good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh sweet sis, yes life is good and I am so glad that you are catching up. I miss your posts! NO I would never delete you from my side bar no matter how long in-between it takes you! You grand kids are adorable and...I just burned our first beet! let it boil on the stove and boiled the water right out and oh dear the house stinks! LOL so much for keeping peace in the house! LOL my goodness I try his patience! Love you sis...

The Brownings said...

Garden looks great! The curbing is much better than the railroad ties! Nice pic of Jase, mom! Sheesh! hehe
Love you!!!!!!!!