Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Job posting

I am looking to hire someone to work with the company that I am with. This job is full time, Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm in whatever time zone you live in. You may check out our company at www.sitecheck.net. In a nutshell, we work with insurance companies, mainly the underwriters and hire individuals to perform what are called Site Reviews or Site Inspections for the underwriting on business insurance policies. We need someone to handle multiple jobs making phone calls usning our inspector database and outside sources to assign the inspections, follow up to make sure it is being done and getting the report and photos prepared for quality review. You WILL be on the phone most of the day. It doesn't matter where you live. You have to have a computer and high speed connection and router. We will provide you with the phone to plug into your router for a voip connection. I will be the one to train you as well. Please send your resume to terrie@sitecheck.net if you are interested.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Wow Terrie this sounds right up my ally/ Unfortunately I enjoy my free time too much! Not to mention I have two other jobs!! I could have jumped at this a year ago. Good luck.
Love Di ♥