Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BLONDE and days 5, 6 & 7

LoL! I wondered when someone was going to catch me on that photo of me with blonde hair. Yes, that is me, NO, that is not my hair. I WISH! That's Reese Witherspoon's hair. There is a website that you can go to and give yourself a make over using famous people's hair styles and various make up products. It's kind of an addicting site. I posted about this site a while back. The picture of me on my header is pretty much how I still look. My hair is a little shorter and I have bangs. One day, I will update my header and another day I will take a photo of myself to post on here.

Diet days
Day 5 Lost 0.4 lbs. This was, I am sure a direct result of me not sticking to the diet. I was out and about for much of the day and while at the mall, (and starving by now) I had to eat something so I ordered a plain hamburger patty with a slice of tomatoe. This is something I would normally eat on my diet except the patty at the mall was no where as lean as it should have been.

Day 6: lost 1.3 lbs
Day 7: lost 1.9 lbs

1 comment:

Diana said...

O.K. you got me! But I really did think that you looked great as a blond!! Love Di ♥