Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas eve and the house is now quiet. We had our annual family Christmas Eve get together, just Me, Brent and the girls and their families. We missed Jeff this year. We will fly him home shortly after Kim has her baby so he can meet his new nephew. Although we miss him tremendously, we know this year that he is with someone he really cares about and that makes it a little easier.

We had our traditional dinner, Mom's meatball soup, ollibollen, rolls and ham and this year, I made boterkoek. We also had the chocolate fountain with all the yummy stuff to dip into that.

Tomorrow, we will go to Brent's parent's house. Jenny wants us to go with her and her family to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squequel.

It's been a very unexpectedly busy past couple of months. I feel bad for not sending out my Christmas cards this year but I want everyone to know that you are in my thoughts all the time and Brent and I do wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prospersous 2010. We love you all!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Merry Christmas to you and Brent Terrie. I am so happy that you able to take a break finally!
Love Di