Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looks like we made it!

I'm not a very creative person when it comes to writing. I say this because what I was planning on writing for my subject today has already been written, almost to the exact words that I had in mind. So, rather than repeating myself, If you're curious, you may go back to Nov 5th 2008.

But,I will repeat myself in saying that on this day, 32 years ago, I married the love of my life. My soul mate, my friend. I love you Brent. Thank you for sticking with me all these years.



The odds were against us. It was a month after my 18th birthday and I was a senior in high school. Regardless of the fact that I was pregnant, I graduated high school with honors(except I missed the ceremony because I was in the hospital, having just had our baby girl). We bought our first home just after I turned 20 and two weeks later had our son. By the time I was 23, we had our third child. Things happend quickly for us and we've beat the odds. Life hasn't always been easy but it's always been worth it. Thanks honey, for being there, every step of the way. I love you!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats Auntie!!! I love you both and cannot imagine my life without you or your children in my life. Love you!!!

Diana said...

Congratulations my friend! Your husband looks like a sweet man. And I do know that those big guys can be sweet! I hope that you two will celebrate in some special way. I wish you many more years of health and happiness Terrie!
Love You, Di

Penny said...

And I was there! I really was there all those years ago- a wee bit thinner and alot younger with my baby girls hanging on me- I was there to witness your beginning! Love you both -Congratulations -

The Brownings said...

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!! I love you both to pieces and couldn't be a luckier yenny poo to have you!
XOXOXO
Cute new hair!

Unknown said...

Ah baby sister....I remember the day. I remember you made your wedding dress, I remember you walking down the hallway of mom and dad's house, I remember my crying at your wedding, I still have a pic of that! I love your hubby he is so perfect for you and you for him. Congrats on 32 years! WOW that seems like a really long time sis, but not at long as me! lol