Thursday, October 29, 2009

Maybe it passed us!

I got the following email from my brother today. He lives just outside of Denver Colorado in Highlands Ranch.

"Terrie, Got you beat on the snow for today. We have gotten at least 18-20" since yesterday. Here a shot looking out from the back door. Some snow drifts are 4 feet. I got stuck backing out of the driveway so I stayed home from work. Julie made it with the 4Runner. Our neighbors Fire station crew came by this morning in the big fire unit and got stuck. So did the garbage truck. I helped him get out with the shovel. "

Well Rick, I just hope it blew passed us and over to you and not the other way around. It's freezing here though so I expect it any day now.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So happy that it hit Uncle Rick and not us. Thanks for the B-day wishes. Love you!

Burrell said...

Holy Snow. This is the only reason I'm glad we don't live in Utah any more.

Diana said...

Well thank you Terrie, You just made me throw a blanket over my shoulders!
Stay warm my friend and please don't send it this way until after Thanksgiving. O.K.?
Love Di