Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a little "online" humor.

'Daddy, how was I born?' The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will ne ed to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

"You've got Male"

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Terrie this is so cute, I am going to read it to my husband ! BTW I got your email Thank you! And thanks for the laugh I love this!
Love Di

Unknown said...

Sis this is a very funny cute joke. BTW who is that cute baby? Love your new look too! I have to get my fanny in gear and look fallish and get my bog updated with new fresh posts! ARGH, got into a slump and can't get out!

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Don't know who the baby is.. in the email I got, he was winking but I couldn't make that work on my blog.