Thursday, October 22, 2009

A great photographer

My grandson Jase just loves taking pictures. He's almost 2 1/2 years old and has figures out how to turn on my camera. He knows to take off the lense cap and where the picture taker button is too. He's such a smarty pants that he even knows how to unlock his mom's cell phone and take pics with her cell camera.

Friday night, Jenny, Jase and their dog Harley spent the night while Matt was out of town. Jase, of course is all over the house on his own, playing and getting into things. He came up to where Jenny and I were and he had my camera in his hands. It's a bigger camera, not just a little pocket one and it has some weight to it so Jenny jumped to grab it, afraid Jase would drop it. Luckily, all was OK and Jase was ready to pose. He sat right in front of me, smiled, I snapped a pic, he changed positions, I snapped again and so on. At one point, he got so close to the camera as I was taking the picture, this is the result.



Here are a few more of the poses:



Yesterday as I was loading my pictures from my camera onto my computer, I noticed that he'd taken a few pictures of his own. They were of my office. I didn't save these because it only showed what a mess it is down here right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee he's handsome!

Jerelene said...

Hi Terrie!
He is adorable :)
I bet you have a lot of fun with him...
I love your online humor on the previous post...too funny!!
Hope you've been having a great week and that your weekend is a happy one too :)
Love, Jerelene

Diana said...

Oh Terrie you have a very handsome little ham on your hands!!
Love Di

Unknown said...

hehehehe he is so cute. I love the first pic, that is a prize winner! A great Halloween pic! Kind of scary! but the hues and eyes are pretty intrigueing! Cool sis!