Monday, July 13, 2009

Nothing to blog about

Once again, I have a post called "Nothing to blog about". That really does sum it up these days unless you want to hear all about my dolls again. My life has been consumed by my dolls and I love it. I am finding new things to do all the time and I am keeping so busy that for once in my life, I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. I get up at 5:30 am, shower, dress, do my hair and make-up then head down to my office (I really want to call it something different... perhaps "studio")and start my day. Since I work a full time 8-5 job, here at home, I have about 1 to 1.5 hrs before I have to start my "real job" as some put it. During this time, I usually sew or clean up my work space. Lately, I have not been as organized as I would like and this bugs me to no end so I do a lot of cleaning. Then after my "real job" (I think this means "the job I get paid to do"), I continue my task that I started that morning. Sometimes I will just head up to my other office (my bedroom)and crochet while I watch TV. I have been learning to reroot doll hair so when I get tired of crocheting, I re-root. This is rather time consuming and hard on the eyes but for some odd reason, I find joy in cutting off gross or matted doll hair and poking them with shiney new hair, although since I have tremors and my head shakes, detail work tends to cause lots of tension in my neck. I am now taking medication for it but so far, it doesn't seem to help much. Even now, typing, I feel my head shaking and it drives me crazy! Wow, that went way off the subject... Anyway, if it involves a doll, I am probably going to try it, buy it, test it or make it.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Terrie, What are your tremors caused from if you don't mind me asking? I am asking because once in a great while I feel a little tremor in my head. Also I have these really cute ( I think ) dolls. Nobody likes them but me. Two of them have no clothes and I would like to find a pattern but they are only about five inches long and soft bodied. Any Ideas? Thanks again for visiting Terrie!

Unknown said...

Well sis, for not having a thing to post about...you are much like me...I just get going and pretty soon WHA-LA a POST! So your meds are not helping your tremors? ARGH! I guess you are buying new hair from the craft store? Can you give me some new hair? LOL, some day, ONE day your work will pay off! hugs....