Saturday, June 27, 2009

My bag


So, I took the idea from Penny. I know, I didn'[t use a dish towel... only because I couldn't find any cute ones. Hey Penny, where did you find your adorable dish towels? Anyway, I do love this fabric and have been eyeing it at The Cotton Shop everytime I go in there but couldn't justify it for doll clothes because of the large print so ta-daaa, I bought it for a bag. I needed something to put my crochet work in and I think this will be perfect. Yeah, I didn't put any pockets on or in there but on the next one I make, I will.

And P.S. Val, I bought a bunch of patterns for the mini doll clothes and you're welcome to use them and adjust them to make your own patterns. These that I bought have a copy right on them so I cannot sell the outfits once I make them. I am not good enough at crocheting to be able to make up my own patterns so if you do and want to sell them, you may also use my doll clothes website as a source. And yes, the patterns will sell. It's hard to find patterns for this small of a doll. I do have some smaller dolls called Liddle Kiddles dolls from the mid 1960's)that I need clothes for and if you could help me in that area, that would be awsome.

No comments: