Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Need Tech Support


Like my new mini netbook? I placed it on a regular size sheet of paper to show you how small it is. This paper is 8.5x11. The netbook has an 8.9 diag screen, small enough to fit in practically any purse. I love it but I have one problem. I cannot seem to get it to connect to my internet. My other laptop connects just fine to my router but upon start up, this one says Wireless network connection signal strength excellent then it will suddenly tell me the connection has limited or no connectivity. I go into look at the details and it tells me the problem occurred because the network did not assign a network address to the computer. Not being as technically advanced as I would like to be, I just can't figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions, please help.

No comments: