Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where's the Kitty?

There he is. It's a good thing I was planning on taking down all the Christmas decorations by New Years because Taz had just figured out how to jump up on the table into my village. He would steal the little people figures and jump off the table with them and knock them around on the floor like they were HIS toys. As I was taking the village down, no sooner had I put him on the floor and turned around, he was back on the table. I decided to play his game so I put him under the "snow" to see what he would do. It didn't take him long to find an escape. (I run the light cords through the batting to hide them and he found one of the holes.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly kitty!!!
I love it! That is just too funny :>

Unknown said...

totally sweet!