Monday, November 24, 2008

Sundays

I love Sundays! My usual routine is to get up around 7 (because 7 is sleeping in for me), shower, dress, do hair and make-up then start a load of laundry. Then I head out to do some shopping. I'd like to say that it is usually grocery shopping that I do but lately, I haven't been cooking so I don't need to buy groceries. If I don't head to Walmart first, around 9 am to pick up things like toilet paper and toothpaste, I will wait until 10 am to head down to Costco to try to beat the rush. I make weekly trips to Costco just to buy milk. I am a milk drinker and the only places I will drink milk from is Winder Dairy or Costco. Grocery store milk has a nasty taste to me and I heard once that it is because it is exposed to light. No one else seems to notice this but me. Anyway, once I am done with Costco and I don't have other things I need such as a new pair of shoes from DSW, it's back home to do more laundry, clean house, and work on any projects I have started. Sometimes, Jenny will ask me to come help her with something or go to Ikea with her. I love this too because I love spending time with my girls. Ahhhh, I feel so productive on Sundays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my sis, you are productive! I can barely WANT to do anything on Sunday except just hang out at home. I think everyone should have a 3 day weekend don't you? Saturday is my cleaning and shopping day and Sunday I just love to do NOTHING. I would like one day to just take a nice long drive somewhere and see something NEW and of interest. Someday....(sigh)

The Brownings said...

Um...I notice too-I only drink Costco milk. It's the best! BTW-thanks for adding Jase to your list of things on Sunday-he had fun playing with you and didn't want to leave!
XOXO