Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sparkley Balls


I am thankful for pretty, sparkley bowling balls and having MY OWN shoes (The accents on them are purple too). I can't even imagine wearing rented shoes anymore. Last year for Christmas, I bought myself a pretty purple sparkle ball. It weighed 12.3 lbs. After about 5-6 months of using it once a week and my hand still hurting and my score never improving, I decided it was really too heavy for me. I bought a new purple, swirley, sparkley ball. It weighs 11 lbs and it really has made a difference. My hand doesn't hurt anymore and I think my scores are actually improving. I love my new bowling ball.

Weekly Scores:
Brent 127 / 119 / 141 / 158
Terrie 136 / 86 / 128 / 151

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new sparkly swirly purple ball. I really like your old sparkly purple ball that fits my fingers perfectly! Thank you for the new/old ball! One day maybe Santa will bring me a NEW SPARKLY BALL TOO! Your shoes are cool! I have some really ugly (but the most comfortable shoes ever) which are DEXTER's. They look like nurses shoes! lol