Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Silhouette

I am thankful for my Silhouette. I am talking about my digital craft cutter. I absolutely love this little machine. It's hooked up to my computer and I can cut any font I have on my computer to use in my scrapbook or cut vinyl lettering and shapes to put on my walls, the hottest craze nowadays. I no longer have to search for the right style of font of stickers, only to find that I don't have all the letters needed. Now, I just cut any style I want and whatever letters I need for whatever my project calls for. I can even cut swirlies and flowers if I want.

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

I wish I had room on my front door for a Welcome sign-there isn't any space-blah! I need to paint my door first!
Very cute mom :>

Unknown said...

That is so adorable....I covet your talents! I love the color of your door! The "Welcome" sign is perfect....I bet the neighbors are jelous!