Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras

I am thankful for my photo printer. I know, it sounds stupid but I love my photo printer. I can print a picture anytime I want without having to go to the store to do it.

I am thankful for my scanner. I can scan in an old picture and crop it and then print just the subject to put in my scrapbook without having cut up an original that I no longer have a negative for. (I was way too organized at one time and decided I didn't need any negatives of my children growing up).

I am thankful for my digital camera. Aren't dital camera's the best? Now, I no longer have to figure out how to store all those negatives that you can't really tell what or who they are anyway. Simply insert the carmera card right into my computer, save them to my file, delete the blurry ones and even print the ones I want to scrapbook in a matter of minutes. It's sad though that my camera is a 6.0 megapixel camera and I paid about $450 for it about 3 years ago. Now, you can buy a namebrand 14 megapixel camera for $150. Oh well. That's how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Digital cameras are the best! But when you don't have a clue what you are doing after you get them on your computer....what the heck! lol I do love mine and the archive of a 10000000000000000 pictures that I have and take up a lot of space on my computer!

The Brownings said...

I want a new digital camera-one that can take 3 frames per second at least! Not one that you have to wait 6 seconds before taking the next photo! One day-when I have the money just to spend on a $700+ camera I will be completely satisfied! Other than that-I love all that stuff too!!!