Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Family

My brother Glen got married last Friday. It was a wonderful ceremony and the dinner was delicious. Here are a couple of photos from the wedding. For some strange reason, there is an odd reflection in these photos. Since there is nothing shiny around, no water or anything to reflect, I like to think this anomaly is the spirit of our parents. Glen and his wonderful wife, Diana.

Back row: Ed, Ron and Hans. Front row: Linda, Glen and me.We're missing Rick. He lives in Colorado and couldn't make it. The photo of our spouses didn't turn out at all.


Back row: Logan (Deb's Husband)Valerie, her little boy Jack, Scott, Tyler, Nick (Diana's son) Front row: Deborah, Diana (holding Ella), Glen (holding Gabby), Sheena (holding Kate)The three adorable little girls belong to Glen's son Tyler. Welcome to the family Diana and Nick. We love you!

By the way, Valerie's husband Scott is an awsome pianist. I didn't know he played but he sure plays well.
Thanks Glen for allowing us to share this very special event with you. I just love spending time with my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty butterfly up in the top right corner of the last photo :> It's definitely Oma & Opa!
Congrats uncle Glen & Diana!

Valerie said...

What, you don't remember Crazy Linda and Penny (I think it was them) asking Scott to play the piano at Oma's funeral? hehe He happened to play a song at our house while they were over and they got all teary and asked him if he would play it at her funeral. Poor guy had only been dating me for a few weeks, but he did it! What a guy!

Mandy said...

What a treat to have Dianna and Nick apart of our crazy family!!! cute pics.