Tuesday, November 18, 2008

About nothing

My mind is blank today and I don't know what to post about but since I committed to posting everyday this month, I will post about nothing, nothing meaningful that is.

My boss recently asked us to submit a "Favorite Things" or "Wish List". She said it can be anything; personal or work related. I am not sure what she plans on doing with this list but I am sure that nothing will come of it. Here is what I sent:

My favorite things:
My Silhouette digital craft cutter
Pretty scrapbook paper and embelishments
Bare Essentuals
My family (immediate and extended) because I have the best one on
earth.
My wish list:
That each facilitator can view ONLY their jobs
An email system that actualy works and isn't super slow

As you can see, my wish list is only work related because I am already so blessed in my personal life. Aside from wanting new carpet and paint throughout my house and new furniture, a kitchen remodel and a new vehicle, I have everything I need.

3 comments:

The Brownings said...

Ooh! That's a good one-that each of us should only have to view our own jobs! Much less confusing!
I didn't send in my list....hehe

Unknown said...

oh that's a good list....and I especially like the wish list! I will take your old vehicle! You don't want new carpet until your BABIES leave the house and live in the basement or outside....they will ruin it! lol

Unknown said...

oh that's a good list....and I especially like the wish list! I will take your old vehicle! You don't want new carpet until your BABIES leave the house and live in the basement or outside....they will ruin it! lol