Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friday

It's only Sunday and as I am trying to catch up on my blog posts, I can't even remember two days ago. What did I do on Friday? I've been sitting here for 5 minutes now and cannot think of one thing I did.

Ah Ha! I went in to ask Brent what we did and though he could not remember, it came to me as I saw the new table we bought at Ikea to go under the new 52" TV we bought from QVC a couple weeks ago. After Brent put that together, he hung the TV. It took him the rest of the day (yes, I know he's slow)while I worked on doll clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!
BTW....it's crooked! The stand needs to move just slightly to the left :>
Only I notice those things-but what would you do without me!!

Terrie said...

It's only crooked because Dad has not yet cleaned everything up and put things in their space. Those speakers are going... Notice the little Bose speakers sitting on the big one? All in time, Dear.