Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Count your Blessings


Since it is Thanksgiving this month and I have committed to post everyday, I will post about the things that I am thankful for. Obviously, they are going to be in random order since my brain doesn't work any other way.

I am thankful for FREEDOM.
Today is the day we are priveledged enough to have the right to vote. I am thankful for this right and to the many men and women who have served this Country over the years to allow me that right. Some may think their vote doesn't count. I am not one of those. I am going to vote. It scares me to think what the outcome might be but I have to cast my vote so that I can say I did my part, no matter the outcome. I refuse to allow those that have served this Country to have done so in vain.

No comments: