Sunday, October 12, 2008

A work in progress

So here are some pics of my bathroom. I want to get a black granite for the counter top. I don't know what to get for the floor. I have to have something that will tie the counter and the existing tile in the tub. Although I don't like the tile that is there, the budget doesn't allow to replace it.


What the cabinet looked like before. (Same as what is in the master bath now and next summer I will re-do this one too.)


The Cabinet after I painted it white. Notice the unfinished floor? Any suggestions on the color or style of floor tile?


The giant mirror was replaced with a black framed smaller mirror and the light fixture was changed out with an updated one. I also made floor to ceiling shower curtains in white. The trim is white, the walls are tan (light cocoa). Notice the tile in the bath in the reflection in the mirror?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a world of difference it makes to put hardware on the cabinets! Very nice mom! I'm very proud of you that you finally got it done :> Tell dad to call that granite guy so I can do my bathroom too!
XOXOXO